Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Alternative to AnySubject?

> I was just wondering if there was an alternative to to the
> <AnySubject/>. I am trying to make a distinction between actually
> _ANY_ user and any user that has authenitcated to my service.

Can you be more specific about what you're looking for? The
AnySubject element states that a Target applies to any Subject
attributes. Alternately, you can start including Subject elements to
get more specific. So, if you wanted any Subject as long as they have
authenticated, then you include an "authenticated" attribute in the
context, and match on that in the Subjects section of your Target.

seth