Subject: beta testers wanted for xacml engine

Hello

I was wandering if there's anybody willing to participate in beta testing of a brand new XACML 2.0 implementation. It's written in Java and implements all mandatory features of the current standard, plus some optional features like xpath attribute selectors.

If you are interested, please, send me an e-mail.

thanks,
Argyn