Subject: Database schema for storing XACML policies

  Hi All,

    Can someone share their database schema for
storing XACML policies ?

    We are planning to store the XACML policies in
Oracle 9i database.
    Write a DatabasePolicyModule and based on Subject,
Resource,Action and optionally Environment from the
incoming Request
    build a database SQL query and find out all the
applicable policies.

    I have defined a simple table called - POLICY with
columns as follows :
        ---------------------------------------
            TARGET_ID    VARCHAR2(20),
            SUBJECT      VARCHAR2(1000),
            RESOURCE_ID  VARCHAR2(1000),
            ACTION       VARCHAR2(1000),
            POLICY       VARCHAR2(4000)
        ---------------------------------------

    Using values of subject, resource and action from
the request input, I build a SQL query and find out
matching policies.

    I have following 2 questions.

    1). Is above table and column idea good design for
policy storage perspective or i am missing something ?

    2). Where should add this call to the database for
find applicable policies in the code ?

    Thanks,
    Dhirendra Sharma