Subject: Querying polciies for auditing and reporting purpose

Hi ,

  For auditing purpose, I need to query policy files
and determine the matching users.

For example,
	A policy applied to a user - 123 gives him Read
access to resource R1.

  I need to able to query the polciy store with
resource parameter R1 and Action parameter Read and I
should get the userId -123 as answer

Does anyone has best recommended approach for this ?

Thanks,
Dhirendra Sharma