Subject: Hierarchical resources policy and request file

Hi,

  We need to specify the policy for the below :
	1). A user should be able to "read"  a compnay
(Example: ABC Inc) provided
		 he has - "ABC-Read" role and should have "ABC Inc"
as the company attribute value in his profile

	2). A user should be able to "read" a company
(Example: ABC ) and any its of subsidiaries provided
		 he has - "ABC-Read" role and should have "ABC Inc"
or any of its subsidiaries as the
		company attribute value in his profile

	The request could be made giving company id which
could fall anywhere in the subsidiary hierarchy and we
need to get a response
whether user is authorized or not.

	Can someone suggest - policy file  and request XML
for this ?

Thanks,
Dhirendra Sharma