Subject: Re: Addendum: Re: Hierarchical resources policy and request file

Hi Anne,

I am using Sun's XACML 1.1 Implementation.
Hierarchical resource profile, I believe is part of
XACML 2.0 implenmentation.
Will your solution work with XACML 1.1 implementation
?

Do you strongly recommend me using XACML 2.0 ?

I still writing an alternative way in a notepad.I will
send once i have it thought through.

Thanks,
Dhirendra Sharma

(http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/2.0/access_control-xacml-2.0-rbac-profile1-spec-os.pdf),