Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Hierarchical resources policy and request file

Hi Seth,

I downloaded XACML 2.0 code base from sourceforge
thinking that in XACML 2.0 Function identifier
for Condition is optional, but I get exact same
NullPointer exception at the same line.

By looking at XACML implementation source code, I can
determine where and why error is happening.
But my steps to resolve the error are not getting
right.

Can you suggest any modification to the request and
policy which can make it to work ?

Thanks,
Dhirendra Sharma