Subject: RE: [xacml-users] Help on ResourceConent!

Hi Roland!

    Thanks for making things clear to me. BTW saw this entry in the
oasis-xacmlv1.0.pdf would like to know what they exactly mean.

Q)

The following example illustrates a request context to which the example
rules may be applicable. It represents a request by the physician Julius
Hibbert to read the patient date of birth in the record of Bartholomew
Simpson.

XML Request:
------------
<ResourceContent>
 <md:record
 xmlns:md="//http:www.medico.com/schemas/record.xsd">
 <md:patient>
 <md:patientDoB>1992-03-21</md:patientDoB>
 </md:patient>
<!-- other fields -->
 </md:record>
<ResourceContent>

We have to search for the DoB of the patient rt ?. Its enough if we have
specified the xsd hyperlink. Any idea on why they have specified a new
patient record with DoB entry ?.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Balaji Kamal Kannadassan