Subject: Re: XACML Studio - Online Demo and Repository

Per user's suggestion, I've moved an online demo and read-only policy repository to the folowing temporary website:

http://oleg.internetkeep.net/rails/xs/index.html

Please take a look. 'Read-Only' protection is implemented on DB level, so you'll see all menu items in context menu available through right-click, but exceptions will be thrown for those operations that need write access to the DB.

Stay put, we might have a permanent policy repository soon.

If you have suggestions about what should be in the permanent policy repository or want to contribute policies that might have interest for the whole XACML community, please send them my way as XML files.

Oleg.

PS. I might need to add copy-right notice in Policy/Policy Set objects if a policy creator wants to  preserve their IP rights.