Subject: RE: [xacml-users] Help on ResourceConent <-- On XACML Architecture

Hi Oleg,

I agree with you. But I still have questions on where is the best place to enforce the condition since we will treat AccountHasBeenReviewedByManager as a condition attribute. We can enforce it at environment match, rule conditon, and rule condition with variable reference. I would like to know your recommendations on how to enforce the condition.

Thanks a lot!

hao

Best Regard