Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Help on Condition ? <-- Obligations

Bill,

I see your point and think that your "quantification" argument is valid, but I still think that a quantified action ("sign") and additional information ("message") could be incorporated to Obligation. I think it would be logical in the cases when latter is related to the former (as in my example).

I also think that whatever decision TC makes (message outside of Obligation or message inside the Obligation, or both) the most important thing is to allow expressions for building both "explicit quantified actions" and "messy abstract messages" :)