Subject: Re: [xacml-users] does XACML v2 allow multiple values' attribute

Hello Hao,

I believe the problem is that Sun's ref impl is based on XACML 1.1,
where only a single AttributeValue was allowed in an Attribute element.
In XACML 2.0 this was changed to unbounded AttributeValues. However, I
do not think that Sun ever updated the implementation to be fully XACML
2.0 capable.

    Thanks,
    Rich