Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Single request to query multiple resources with multiple actions on each resource

Andy,

You can use multiple resources in a request and will get multiple decisions (one for each resource) in a response, but I'm not aware about a mechanism in XACML 2.0 that would allow to use different actions for each resource.

Please also notice that XACMLight doesn't use sun-xacml library and is an independent implementation.

I also think that sun-xacml's 2.0 implementation doesn't support multiple resources in a request and multiple decisions in a response at all (Seth, please let me know if this changed).

Thanks,
Oleg.