Subject: Re: [xacml-users] XACML Studio setup problem <-- xs.snapshot.20091117.tgz is released

I've uploaded a new snapshot to sf.net.

1. The references to soap4r have been commented
2. Help texts for each XML element added

Please do remember though that this is a beta/experimental product, which is rather a proposal for future development than a production release. Still, I found it useful for a newbie policy creator who needs a quick start.

----- Original Message ----
From: Bernard Butler <bbutler@tssg.org>
To: Oleg Gryb <oleg@gryb.info>
Cc: xacml-users@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 9:20:42 AM
Subject: Re: [xacml-users] XACML Studio setup problem

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply...

1) ruby -v

so it's the same version as yours but a different (earlier) patch level.

2) More importantly, the second explanation is consistent with my guess
that soap4r was not referenced correctly.  I'll try your temporary fix for
now and will pick up the next snapshot from sourceforge when it's ready.

Thanks for your help :-)