Subject: Requesting an example of hierarchical roles in XACML

Hello,

My name is Loren Cahlander.  I am active in the eXist-db Open Source Native XML Database (http://exist-db.org) community and am in the process of implementing role-based access control within eXist.  I need some help.

Does anyone out there have an example of a Policy or PolicySet that defines hierarchical roles?  Something like:

Hospital Staff

+ Medical Personnel
| |
| + Physician
| |
| + Lab Tech
| |
| + Nurse

I understand the assigning of users to roles such as that starting in line 370 of http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/2.0/access_control-xacml-2.0-rbac-profile1-spec-os.pdf.  I just need to find an example of the defining of the nesting of roles.

Thank you,

Loren Cahlander
Enterprise Architect
952-460-1675