Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Hierarchical resource profile of XACML v2.0

Hi Farrukh,

Some substantial changes were made to the 2.0 hierarchical profile, the
intent of which was to clarify existing functionality, as well as
explicitly provide for functionality that was unnecessarily missing.
Those changes are in the current version of the XACML 3.0 profile that
you might want to look at. The net effect should be that, in general,
you can probably do what you want with the 2.0 profile but might need
the 3.0 profile to clarify the concepts.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml#CURRENT

While these specs are not yet official standards, they are quite
advanced in the process, and can certainly be used for guidance wrt
XACML 2.0 concepts.

    Thanks,
    Rich