Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Which XSD of SAML Profile of XACML to use?

Hi Nick,

My understanding is that the initial SAML profile of XACML was specific to XACML 2.0. With the new XACML 3.0 specification, that profile was updated to cater for XACML 2.0 and XACML 3.0 at the same time.

These are the links you should focus on (copied from http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml#CURRENT):

WD 13 does stand for working draft.

Based on the latest work on the core XACML specification, I doubt the SAML profile will be impacted but Erik, the editor, will know best.