Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Implementing UNIX file system acl using xacml

On mån, 2011-11-14 at 13:24 +0100, Marco Biagi wrote:
> Thank you for your reply!
> I had already take in charge this solution, but I had discarded it
> because in this way the application logic is on PEP, and I prefer have
> it on the PDP.
> There are any other possible solution to solve this problem without move
> in the PEP the application logic?

Well there is always the quick-and-dirty solution to use the 'x' of
XACML:

Write your own extension function (which then of cours is not standard
conformant) that performs this kind of check.

If you can make the function general/useful enough, the TC might even
consider to include it in XACML v4.0

Regards,

Ludwig

--