Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Automatic conversion of XACML 2.0 to 3.0 policies/requests

/chet

On May 28, 2015, at 12:29 PM, Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com> wrote:

You might consider joining the OpenAz project, now located in the Apache Incubator.

Unfortunately the Apache web site is not up yet. Here is the previous one.

Here is the Apache proposal (which was accepted).

Hal

From: Cyril [mailto:coder103@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 8:50 AM
To: xacml-users@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello,

for anyone interested, I ended up writing my own XSLT file for XACML 2.0-to-3.0 Policy conversion. I published it temporarily:
http://catalogue.fiware.org/sites/default/files/storage/enablers/xacml2to3.xsl

Maybe there is a better place to publish it (OASIS XACML website?). Anyway, it has a few limitations, as explained in comments inside that file. Besides, I noticed different behaviors depending on the XSLT processor, so I just want to inform that I tested only with Xalan and Saxon (HE) implementations.

Any improvement, patch, etc. is welcome of course.

Regards,
Cyril Dangerville