Subject: TC Membership Confirmation

Below is my complete record of those having requested membership in the TC.
Please confirm that information pertaining to you is correct. If you are not
on the list and have never requested TC membership, then send me a request
by 8AM PST today. If you are not on the list and you have sent me a request
in the past, then re-send a request by 8AM, or forward me a copy of your
original request. Note, subscribing to the listserver does not constitute a
request to be a member of the TC. Also, all members of the initial
xacml-discuss were automatically made TC members through the chartering
process.

Full Name	E-mail	Company
Meg Kistin Anzalone	meganzalone@entitlenet.com	Entitlenet
Mike Burati	mburati@bowstreet.com	Bowstreet