Subject: Status

1. All volunteer positions with the exception of Recording Secretary have
been filled by the first person to respond with an unequivocal desire to
take the job on. My guess is they could probably do with support and
back-ups. Those of you who also volunteered should contact the primary prson
directly to see how you can participate.

2. OASIS has posted out official page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml/index.shtml. I am removing the
preview page.

3. A final list of charter TC members has been submitted to OASIS management
for review and approval. According to OASIS guideliness, you must be present
on the first conference call to have your memebership confirmed.

... now I just have to finalize the releconference details. Please see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml/agendas for the first meeting
agenda.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO