Subject: Conference Call

The conference call info has been posted to
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml/.

Tel: 512-225-3050 Access Code: 56892

Please be on-time 11AM EST (GMT-5). For this call we have a hard limit of
one hour. I have set the number of callers at 40, which is 6 more than the
total of confirmed members + probationary members. I will be monitoring
e-mail during the call, so send me a message if you have trouble getting
through.

I look forward to "meeting" all of you then.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.
Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787