Subject: FW: XACML Charter Scope

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Y. Blackwell
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 2:03 AM
To: 'Hal Lockhart'
Subject: RE: XACML Charter Scope

Given that I actually dreamt about this issue tonight and am now up thinking
about it (boy am I sick ;-), suffice it to say that I concur with Hal.

I do think it should be possible to use existing protocols to query an XACML
repository and exchange messages. SAML should certainly play a role here. My
guess is XPath or XQuery might also.