Subject: Face To Face Meetings

I think we should have a F2F prior to the already proposed date in
September, perhaps in July. However, we need a sponsor.

Would any organizations like to volunteer?

I have already proposed

XML World Sep 30th-Oct 3rd, San Jose, CA for a F2F

I also propose

XML 2001 Dec 9-14 Orlando, Florida, USA

If nobody objects to going to these nice sunny places :-), I'll make a
formal request for space sponsorship from OASIS.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.
Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787