Subject: Next Conference Call

I have closed the conference call survey. The day and time at which the most
people can make a call and we loose the fewest is Thursdays at 7AM Pacific,
10AM Eastern US.

This addresses both Micharu Kudo's request to make the call one hour
earlier, avoids Candian Monday holidays, and avoids SAML conflicts. Hence,
the next call will be on Thursday, June 14th at 7AM Pacific, 10AM Eastern.

There was also an overwhelming majority expressing a preference for calls
every two weeks instead of four. So, we will commence with calls every two
weeks. (This ensures we will all be busy in the U.S. on alternate
Thanksgivings ;-)

Jim, could you get the next two calls scheduled and post access information
to the list.

I will get a proposed agenda out in the next couple of days. If anyone has
specific requests, please let me know.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.