Subject: RE: access control information (formerly... Strawman)

The problem with "insufficient funds to access" is it requires an
understanding of the meaning of the constraint "balance > $5,000". (Yes, I
know by policy example was not precisely in this form ...). To avoid the
requirement that the policy engine actually understand the semantics of the
constraint, I suppose it could return "balance < ?required-amount" which
would only require programming the policy engine such that it understood the
semantics of some finite set of operators. It still gets pretty ugly though.