Subject: [SP] step #1

is there anything we need to do to move forward, or can we start working
on the s&p stuff? i think we need to pick a lead and put some
semi-formal parameters around what we are going to tackle, right? (i
have taken the liberty of assuming that we will use '[SP]' as the
subject predicate for the 'Security and Privacy Subcommittee' threads.)