Subject: RE: Bibliography

I didn't see RFC 3060 at the website, it would be good to add.

Another article on grammar for policy would be a good one to add too
http://iridal.phys.uu.nl/aaaarch/rfc/draft-irtf-aaaarch-generic-pol-00.txt
(Krishna sent this one way back).

Another interesting article, on Role Based Access Control is
 http://patriot.net/~kurt/IEEE-IC-Gutzmann.pdf
Not sure you want to post it at the site.

-Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Y. Blackwell [mailto:sblackwell@psoom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 11:21 AM
To: 'xacml@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Bibliography

I am putting together a bibliography/recommend reading list for our
activities. If anyone has any suggestions other than what is on the site,
please let me know. I am particularly interested in documents discussing the
+/- of  different access control approaches.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.
Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787