Subject: RE: Financial Regulatory Use Cases + DRM

Actually, I thought someone volunteered to be the use case editor /
consolidator. Lousy secretary that I am, I can't find the notes of
interaction. Given that I have a hard time even getting the minutes
formalized, I suggest someone else take on general use case consolidation
and re-formatting. I am still happy to do the first bit of grunt work with
respect to the Reuter's work.