Subject: RE: Venue for F2F in the Boston Area

Hal,

I have access to a shared facility at 1 Main Street in Cambridge. This is
slightly outside your target area, but a wonderful place to meet. Details on
availability, of course, will depend on the target dates.

- joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Hal Lockhart [mailto:hal.lockhart@entegrity.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 12:35 PM
To: 'xacml@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Venue for F2F in the Boston Area

I see looking at the XACML member list we have representatives from
Netegrity, Sun, HP and Cisco. All these companies have substantial offices
in the Boston area and might well be able to host a meeting of 20-30 people.
Sun and Netegrity both hosted much larger SAML meetings.

I have determined that our largest conference room is too small.

I am sure we could contribute financially to a meeting in another location.
If another company can provide the room, perhaps we could contribute toward
the food. I will investigate further.

Hal