Subject: RE: [XACML-Usecase] Use case consolidation

Here is a slightly improved version - use this doc. as a catchall
that will give us the broad picture of the use cases with
pointers to each use case to get to the detail.
There is no attempt to analyze these use cases in this round -
though I can see some common reqs. That will of course be the next step.

Cheers,
-Suresh
-----Original Message-----
From: Damodaran, Suresh
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 10:27 AM
To: 'xacml@lists.oasis-open.org'

I am yet to receive inputs from use case submitters -I was hoping that
having a summary at least couple of days before the con-call
would be helpful to compare and contrast them.
I plan to send out my summary (basically cut and paste
from various docs)by this evening in all its abhorrent glory.
Here is an early version with practically no editing done at this point.

-Suresh