Subject: F2F Date Vote

Joe Pato of HP has managed to reserve September 10th, 11th, and 12th at 1
Main Street, Cambridge, MA. This e-mail is to solicit votes for usage of the
space.

[ ] Only September 10, 11
[ ] Only September 11, 12
[ ] Prefer September 10, 11 ... but 11, 12 OK
[ ] Prefer September 11, 12 ... but 10, 11 OK
[ ] Any two consecutive days out of September 10, 11, 12
[ ] We should meet all three days September 10, 11, 12 (possibility of this
has not yet been confirmed with Joe)

[ ] I would be interested in an evening social event, e.g. harbor cruise,
professional sports.

Please respond promptly so that people can get 21 day advance tickets.

Fred Moses of EntitleNet has arranged for some financial sponsorship, e.g.
food.

We will need someone to bring a projector.

Thanks Joe!! Thanks Fred!!

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.