Subject: [Use Case] Template Decision - Start Filling It In

I did not get a motion and second to vote on the use case template and had
one suggestion that perhaps we don't need a vote. Hence, I am simply asking
that all those who submitted used cases start filling in the template
generated by Bill Parducci.

Bill, please repost a final copy of the template san prefatory comments, the
embedded comments on use are fine.

Michiharu, if you could post a copy on the website it would be great.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.
Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787