Subject: RE: [use case] progress?

Title: RE: [use case] progress?

Hi Ken,

I'm available Wednesday the 5th at 9:00 Pacific for a teleconference.

I can also volunteer to be the representative at the F2F to lead the use case discussion and present a first cut at the requirements they bring to light (as a kick-off to the requirements discussion for the remainder of the day).

Carlisle.