Subject: Next XACML Meeting

Title: Next XACML Meeting

I hope everyone has made it home safe by now or will be very soon.

Are we ready for a meeting this week? Anyone have the minutes from the Face to Face? In order to set an agenda for this week's meeting I need to know what action items or next steps are on the table from the meeting. If you feel we shouldn't have or are not ready to have another meeting this week, let me know. One option is to continue via email following up on outstanding action items and progress made at the F2F and reconvene on Oct 4 with the newly elected chair.

Also, I know Karl has sent out requests for nominations for a new chair to replace Simon. I will not be able to offer myself as a nomination. I would very much like to do it, but after discussing it with others at my company, I cannot commit the time and resources necessary to effectively lead the committee. I will however actively continue to support and assist anyone else who steps forward and is elected.

Finally, I am leaving on vacation next weekend (9/23) for two weeks, so someone else will need to volunteer to arrange and handle minutes and roll call during that time. I will not be back until 10/8.

Thank you,

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc