Subject: RE: Next XACML Meeting

Title: RE: Next XACML Meeting

Hi,

It seems that we need to spend at least a few minutes discussing the topic of a chair.  After all, if this doesn't get resolved sometime soon, we won't have an XACML group at all in which to discuss any other topics...

I can certainly write down (in a slightly more accessible form) the set of requirements I was going through at the meeting.  Note:  this will definitely be a "draft requirements document" in that it will simply list the requirements that I derived from the submitted use cases.  Neither I, nor we as a group at the F2F, made any attempt to go through this list and make a determination as to which requirements were in or out of scope for XACML.  That exercise could perhaps be the focus of the 10/4 conference call.

Carlisle.