Subject: RE: XACML co-chair votes

Frank:

Sorry, there's no such thing as replacement or substitute memberships.
To become a member of the TC you must notify the chair of your intent to
participate then wait 60 days or three meetings, after which time you
will be a voting member, You are free to participate during your
probationary period, but you can't vote.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206