Subject: Re: next f2f

Hi,

if the meeting is in the US, it is an overseas travel for me (meaning also
a week stay to get a non-outrageously expensive ticket), so it would
be good for me if it falls in like to possible join with another event.
i will be attending a conference in new orleans, lousiana,
Dec. 12-Dec. 14. it would be great if the f2f can fall at any of this end.
how do people feel about december 10-11?

best
-p