Subject: RE: [xacml] Face to Face Meeting

Title: RE: [xacml] Face to Face Meeting
Folks,

The IETF is on the week of Nov 9 (Sun) until 14th (Fri)
in Salt Lake City.

Perhaps coinciding XACML with this event would help people
who have to attend both, and will allow others to stay-on
for the IETF.

Thus, a possible alternative would be Thu-Fri 6th-7th (or
Fri-Sat 7th-8th) in Salt Lake.

thomas
------
-----Original Message-----
From: Carlisle Adams [mailto:carlisle.adams@entrust.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 12:30 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

December 4-5 is not good for me, so I'll pick "a" -- but with a slight twist.

I have a firm commitment (a speaking engagement) on Nov. 29th so I would have to fly out of Las Vegas on the 28th.  Given the limited options for flights to Ottawa, this means that I would miss almost the entire second day of meetings.  So, I'd like to propose starting the meeting on the afternoon of the 26th, then all day on the 27th, and into the morning of the 28th (if necessary).  My guess is that most people would be able to fly in to Las Vegas on the morning of the 26th (the Monday) in time for a meeting start of 1:00 p.m. or so.  Does something like this sound acceptable to people?

My alternate suggestion is to propose November 26-27, but that probably requires most people to fly in to Las Vegas on the Sunday (which they may not want to do since they might still be recovering from all the Thanksgiving turkey...).

Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Carlisle.

smime.p7s