Subject: [xacml] Issues List 03

Title: Message
Here is an updated issues list. Mostly, the changes are those sent out by Anne. I need to thank Anne, she did a wonderful job is outlining some new issues and proposed resolutions to existing ones. It made it much easier to edit the document.

I believe there may be some other issues we closed at the F2F but without a proposed resolution written up, I don't have anything to put in the document so we can vote on it. Please, if anyone can propose resolutions that they think can be voted on without a lot of discussion, please send them to me and I'll update the document.

One note, on colors. Yellow are new issues or modified issues, blue are issues with a status ready to close, they hopefully just need to be voted on at the next TC. Gray are issues that are closed. I marked a couple issues that Anne mentioned were duplicates in Gray as closed as duplicates. If anyone disagrees and think they should remain open, please bring it up on the list or on the next call.

I still have a few emails to go through, but if you think there is anything from the discussion list or policy model minutes that needs reflecting in the document, please point it out to me.

Thanks,

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc