Subject: RE: [xacml] RE: policy model, part 1

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Carlisle Adams wrote:

> Hi Polar,
>
> > ----------

Yeah, but although the schema may be a bit more complicated, who cares?
It's a schema, not the use of the actual language.

If you end up with minOccurs=0, then you have to allow for the following
cases hunting around for them:

nil
S,A
S,R
S,A,R
A,R

And that is only if they are ordered as such S,A,R.

Although, I'm not up on my XML schemas, I would think that you could
create a SubjectPredicateExpressionType that was a choice of a
PredicateExpresstionType and <AnySubject/>.

That way, you *know* it is a predicate about a subject (resource,
action) by position and compile indexing functions much more easily.

Wouldn't it?

-Polar