Subject: [xacml] Issues List (again with attachment)

Title: Message

I have updated the issues list based on the last TC Call, but I think there are more issues that are ready to close. Perhaps some discussion of these issues (those that relate to the Policy Model) on the Policy Model subcommittee call, would allow us to vote more quickly on them on the TC call. Reminder, that we cannot sanely vote on the issue without a formal proposed resolution written up in the document. I need the committee member's help in writing these. Anne is the only one to submit proposed resolutions for any issues so far, although I also added the issues/resolutions Michiharu proposed in his post conditions proposal.

Attached is draft 04 of the issues list. If any more resolutions are proposed (or someone points out that the potential resolution listed looks good and could be voted on) then I will flag it again for voting on the next TC call or F2F.

Thanks,

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc