Subject: [xacml] Mail to Entrust Bouncing

Title: Mail to Entrust Bouncing

Emails I send directly to Carlisle and Tim are bouncing with a "505 Authentication required" error. I suspect this may be happening for others as well. It seems to be an administrative change made recently at Entrust.

I have just informed Carlisle by phone and also told him about the proposal to reschedule the policy sub commitee. He is going to inform Tim and research the problem.

He also says he can do a concall any day this week at the same time.

Hal