Subject: [xacml] Badges for attendees at Face-to-Face March 11-12

The following people have indicated they will be attending the
XACML TC Face-to-Face here in Burlington, MA on March 11-12.  I
need to have badges made for those who will be attending in
person.  If your name is not on the list, or if you want your
name or company spelled differently, please let me know by the
end of business today, March 6.

  Carlisle Adams, Entrust
  Anne Anderson, Sun Microsystems
  Ernesto Damiani, U. of Milan (by phone)
  Don Flinn, Hitachi
  Polar Humenn, U. of Syracuse
  Michiharu Kudo, IBM
  Hal Lockhart, Entegrity
  James Maclean, Affinitex
  Tim Moses, Entrust
  Bill Parducci, Bill Parducci
  Pierangela Samarati, U. of Milan (by phone)
  Sekhar Vajjhala, Sun Microsystems

If anyone needs more help with directions, etc. let me know.

Thanks,