Subject: Re: [xacml] Airfares to Milan, SF, LA

here is la/new york/dc/boston to milan for $399:

http://www.bestfares.com/travel/desks/story.asp?id=53678

of course there are MAJOR limitations (have to be willing to travel as
cargo :o) and for those limited to using corporate travel agency it may
not be an option. still, thought i would toss it out for consideration...