Subject: [xacml] Vote for XACML F2F Date, Location, and Duration...

Title: Vote for XACML F2F Date, Location, and Duration...

Hi all,

Apologies for not getting this out earlier.  I had agreed to send this after our TC concall last Thursday, but then was tied up the rest of that day and was traveling all day Friday.

Yes, I'm calling for an e-mail vote which will close first thing Monday morning (April 1st).  That is, I'll count whatever's in my in-box when I get into work on Monday morning.  Votes should be sent to the list as a response to this message.

There are a couple of things on which to vote.

1) Date and Location.  The choices are as follows (pick one):
       a) Mon.-Tue., April 22-23 in Milan, Italy (hosted by Pierangela and Ernesto at U. Milan)
       b) Thu.-Fri., April 25-26 in San Francisco, USA (hosted by Ken Yagen at CrossLogix)
       c) either choice is acceptable
       d) I cannot attend either choice

2) Duration.  There has been a proposal to add an extra half day to the meeting.  The choices are as follows (pick one):

       a) MILAN:  Mon. afternoon, Tue. full day, Wed. full day
       b) MILAN:  Mon. full day, Tue. full day, Wed morning
       c) SF:  Wed. afternoon, Thu. full day, Fri. full day
       d) SF:  Thu. full day, Fri. full day, Sat. morning
       e) forget about the extra half day; two full days is enough

The largest number of votes on each item wins.

Our face-to-face meetings have been well-attended and very productive so far; hopefully, we can continue this tradition.

Carlisle.