Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed resolution to PM-1-02: Post-Conditions

This issue seems very similar to the IETF PKIX Working Group
handling of "critical" extensions in public key certificates.
The PKIX specs say:

   "A certificate using system MUST reject the certificate if it
   encounters a critical extension it does not recognize;..."

Would the word "recognize", rather than "understand", help?

Anne

On 25 March, bill parducci writes: Re: [xacml] Proposed resolution to PM-1-02: Post-Conditions