Subject: RE: [xacml] Minutes of 25 March Policy Model teleconference

Title: RE: [xacml] Minutes of 25 March Policy Model teleconference

Hi Anne,

I apologize for slipping out quietly at the end of the call.  I needed to head home because of another engagement yesterday evening.  I didn't want to disrupt the flow of the conversation and since we were at the 2-hour mark, I wasn't expecting further votes...

When I left, we were in the midst of the discussion of item 24, so I missed the votes for 25 and 26.  However, I agree with the resolutions and am happy with the vote results.

Carlisle.