Subject: RE: [xacml] Minutes of 25 March Policy Model teleconference

Title: RE: [xacml] Minutes of 25 March Policy Model teleconference

Dear Anne,

thanks for pointing this out. The statement may not be clear on what "in using the XrML specification" means. To me, it should not cover receiving and reviewing the spec. In any case, it is definitely not our intent to restrict distribution of the specification in any way. The www.xrml.org website has been updated with removal of this agreement.

-- Xin