Subject: [xacml] Re: Milan F2F hotels?

Hi

> Now that it has been decided that the April face-to-face will be hosted
> by you in Milan,

great. re our department is located just outside the city of Milan in the
city of Crema
(http://nikita.crema.unimi.it:8080/kes2002/Historical.html)

directions and maps are available from my home page
(http://seclab.dti.unimi.it/~samarati)

Re the hotels, we can take care of reserving the hotel for you in
Crema if we know it in
advance. http://nikita.crema.unimi.it:8080/kes2002/cremahotels.html

I have called the Rialto but is fully booked for one of the nights. I
have called the Palace hotel , their rate if 54 Euros, but she will
give the University a rate of 50 Euro.

If you are staying a few more days you can spend the remaining days in
the city of Milan, we can gather hotel info and send them to you.

let us know

best
-p & e

Pierangela Samarati                   tel: +39-02-50330061/+39-0373-898061
Universita` di Milano                 fax: +39-02-50330010/+39-0373-898010
Dip. di Tecnologie dell'Informazione  email: samarati@dti.unimi.it
Via Bramante, 65 - 26013 Crema - I    http://seclab.dti.unimi.it/~samarati